We've done a lot of size testing and discovered that the tops fit about true to size compared to other polewear brands, and the bottoms are slightly bigger compared to other polewear brands, mainly due to the high spandex content. LeiVola is designed to stretch as you wear it so even if it feels snug at first, you'll notice that it loosens up as you move to shape your body in the most comfortable way possible. The Bellezza Bra does tend to fit tighter than the Femmina Bra, so keep that in mind when considering a size.
We recommend taking your measurements and matching them to the chart to help guarantee the most accurate fit*.
*Note: Take into consideration how tight or loose you like your polewear. If you're close to the next size up but prefer a tighter fit, stick to the smaller size, but if you prefer more breathing room go with the next size up.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!
Real Sizing Scenarios:
- Normally wears a US 34C Bra and US size XS panty
- Has a 32.5" underbust, 38" bust and felt that a size M top fit best
- Has 36.5" hips and felt that size XS shorts fit best (preferred a tighter fit)
- Normally wears a US 34B Bra and US size S panty
- Has a 29" underbust, 33" bust and felt that a size S top fit best
- Has 37" hips and felt that size S shorts fit best (not too tight or loose)