We ship our products via USPS using the following services that you’re free to choose from based on your needs:
Domestic Orders - automatically calculated based on shipping location and weight:
- USPS Priority Mail
- 1-3 business day delivery from ship date
- USPS Priority Mail Express
- Overnight delivery from ship date
- First Class Package International Service
- Flat shipping rate of $12 to Canada
- Flat shipping rate of $20 to Rest of World
- Varies based on destination, but expect about 6-10 days from ship date
- Priority Mail Express International
- Flat shipping rate of $40 to Canada
- Flat shipping rate of $50 to Mexico
- Flat shipping rate of $60 to Rest of World
- 3-5 days from ship date
We want to do our due diligence getting your order shipped correctly, so we kindly ask that you give us up to 48 hours to process your order and get it in the mail.
While our business and customers are very important to us, we do need time to escape the daily grind and be with friends and family (and to do laundry, of course). For this reason, we don’t ship on weekends or holidays.
With the above in mind, if you have a competition or other performance and need your LeiVola ASAP, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll try our best to accommodate your request!
Please note that once your order has shipped it is in the hands of the postal service and LeiVola isn’t liable for their errors. Please take care when opening your package as we cannot be held responsible for items that are damaged while opening.
We happily ship to our amazing military customers at APO/FPO addresses, and to customers with PO boxes.
We will try to give you the most accurate delivery timing possible, but please keep in mind that unforeseen circumstances beyond our control sometimes occur when shipping internationally, such as customs stops or postal service delays.
Sales tax is not added to items shipped outside of the US. Because of this, customs fees and/or your country’s local taxes may apply. LeiVola is not responsible for these costs and they will come at your expense. For this reason we recommend you check with your local customs office before placing an order to avoid any surprises.